A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Mattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Mattison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattison
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mattison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Mattison, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattison graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Mattison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Suzanne Mattison MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Mattison practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Mattison has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Mattison practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.