A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Mattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Mattison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattison
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mattison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Mattison, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattison graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Mattison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Suzanne Mattison MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Mattison practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Mattison has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Mattison practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.