Dr. Rebecca Maury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Maury?

August 10th, 2011

excellent

She was comprehensive and caring. Listened to what I had to say and was thoughtful and compassionate in her responses. She was excellent!!I was very impressed, will refer my friends.

June 15th, 2010

Dr. Maury is spectacular

Being new to the city 6 years ago I located Dr. Maury and immediately realized that I had found a special doctor. She is extremely efficient and helpful. I feel that she has taken wonderful care and interest in my health. I have recommended her to family and friends, and everyone has been extremely pleased with their experiences with Dr. Maury.

March 30th, 2010

She doesn't seem to know anything about medicine. However she is kind and timely and will refer you to specialists when you ask so that you can see someone who knows what they are talking about. I went in with severe migraines and she told me that she could not help me and I would never improve but she would refer me to a psycologist to talk about them. I was so stunned that I just left, but the next appointment I told her that I would like to be refered to a headache specialist and she did it so I now have the help I need. She is a mixed bag, but at least she is not unkind and does not think patients are dumb as some others in the practice do.

March 24th, 2009