A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca McAteer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca McAteer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAteer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McAteer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A McAteer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. McAteer practice?
- Dr. Rebecca McAteer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca McAteer practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Brentwood, MD.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.