Overall Review

4.7

July 30th, 2015
Thank you for giving me my life back!!!!
Dr. McCrery is the most caring, kind doctor ever. She didn't know what was wrong with me, but did surgery to figure it out. She took her time (3.5 hours) and I have felt the best I ever have in my life. I had bladder mesh put in 5 years ago. I kept going to the same doctor, and he didn't think it was the mesh. When Dr. McCrery did the surgery, the mesh had wrapped around my urethra, causing me to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes during the day and every 3 hours at night. I had bladder infections constantly. She took the mesh completely out, and fixed all my falling parts the natural way, the way it should have been done in the first place. Anyone dealing with incontinence or mesh issues should see her. She has a kind, gentle bedside manner and is simply the best urogynecologist surgeon! Thank you for giving me my life back!

April 6th, 2015
Love Her
I hate to give this TERRIFIC Dr 5 stars because that just makes her that more popular, but...She is AWESOME!!! So good on so many levels that I won't bore you. Simply the BEST!

April 16th, 2012
Best URO/GYN Doctor in Omaha!!
Dr. McCrery had to correct surgery done by another doc in Omaha. Who was suppose to be a specialist in female reconstruction. Needless to say he was worthless. But Dr. McCrery made up for that she corrected my surgery and made me better then before. She really cares and her staff is excellent. Before my surgery I actually got like 4 second opinions for other doctors in omaha and des moines. However let me say she had the best bedside mannor. I would highly recommend Dr. McCrery to anyone needing female help or bladder problems!!