Dr. Rebecca Mccrery MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Greatly Improved quality of life.
Had put off surgery for 15 years until I couldn't handle the issues any more. Had the Da Vinci procedure to remove prolapse and correct bladder problems. Woke up from the surgery with back pain gone. Swelling in legs gone. Sitting, walking , voiding are all so much easier. I have a whole new lease on life and I owe it all to Dr. McCreary. She was excellent, calm and matter of fact. Told me that she thought we could improve the quality of my life and she was right. Should have no restrictions going forward. Couldn't be happier.

July 30th, 2015
Thank you for giving me my life back!!!!
Dr. McCrery is the most caring, kind doctor ever. She didn't know what was wrong with me, but did surgery to figure it out. She took her time (3.5 hours) and I have felt the best I ever have in my life. I had bladder mesh put in 5 years ago. I kept going to the same doctor, and he didn't think it was the mesh. When Dr. McCrery did the surgery, the mesh had wrapped around my urethra, causing me to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes during the day and every 3 hours at night. I had bladder infections constantly. She took the mesh completely out, and fixed all my falling parts the natural way, the way it should have been done in the first place. Anyone dealing with incontinence or mesh issues should see her. She has a kind, gentle bedside manner and is simply the best urogynecologist surgeon! Thank you for giving me my life back!

April 6th, 2015
Love Her
I hate to give this TERRIFIC Dr 5 stars because that just makes her that more popular, but...She is AWESOME!!! So good on so many levels that I won't bore you. Simply the BEST!

April 16th, 2012
Best URO/GYN Doctor in Omaha!!
Dr. McCrery had to correct surgery done by another doc in Omaha. Who was suppose to be a specialist in female reconstruction. Needless to say he was worthless. But Dr. McCrery made up for that she corrected my surgery and made me better then before. She really cares and her staff is excellent. Before my surgery I actually got like 4 second opinions for other doctors in omaha and des moines. However let me say she had the best bedside mannor. I would highly recommend Dr. McCrery to anyone needing female help or bladder problems!!

May 11th, 2017