- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca McDonald is Excellent. Dr. McDonald has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca N. McDonald practice?
Dr. Rebecca McDonald practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky McDonald, Dr. Reba McDonald, Dr. Rebeca McDonald, Dr. Rebekah McDonald