Dr. Rebecca Meiners Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Meiners?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Meiners?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2013

Best Doctor in Jacksonville

I saw Dr. Kim Meiners when she was practicing in Jacksonville. She was very thoughtful and thorough with her work. She will be truly missed.

August 7th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Meiners truly cares about her patients. I have never felt rushed and she always takes the time to really listen to me. She is the best doctor I have ever had!

February 18th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, Poor Staff

Overall, Dr. Meiner is very professional and thorough in finding out what is wrong and how she can help. Her staff on the other hand, especially the scheduling person Terri is not helpful at all. She is always short tempered and rude when calling to try and schedule. When explaining why I need to make an appointment she cuts me off. Unfortunately, you are not always able to actually speak to your doctor and rather the staff. Because of the this, I will be looking for another physician for my care.

June 14th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Kim (Meiners) since she was a resident at St. Vincents and was very happy when she started her own practice near me. I can't think of anything to complain about and you are always confident that she is listening when you talk to her. I have NOT had that experience with some other doctors.

November 29th, 2008

housewife

Dr Meiners is the best doctor I have ever had. I never feel like she just wants me to hurry up so she can get on to her next patient. The office staff is great also. I am always taken on time without having to sit in the room waiting forever for the doctor to show up. I recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

October 13th, 2015