A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- University Of Alabama Hospital
- Clarion Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan