A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- University Of Alabama Hospital
- Clarion Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Truax Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca T. Miller practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Miller practices Pediatrics near Bradford, PA.
See Bradford Pediatricians.