A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Millius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Millius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millius
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Millius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Millius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millius graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Millius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Adele Millius MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Millius practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Millius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Millius practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tucson Family Physicians.