A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Millius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Millius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millius
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Millius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millius graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Millius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Adele Millius MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Millius practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Millius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Millius practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tucson Family Physicians.