Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Minter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Minter, Chief, Section of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minter
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Minter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Minter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Minter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Minter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Manget Minter MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Minter practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Minter has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Minter practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.