A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Minter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Minter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minter
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Minter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Minter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gene Therapy
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Minter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Minter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Manget Minter MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Minter practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Minter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Minter practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.