A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Mischel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Mischel, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mischel graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mischel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Eve Mischel MD is a female Neonatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Mischel practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Mischel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Mischel practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.