Dr. Rebecca Montes Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Montes?

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I would not take my dog to this Doctor. She is rude, spends little to no time with patients and seems to be bothered by her patients. I chose her in hopes that as a woman she would understand the symptoms I was having but instead she stated that she had no idea what was happening and for all she knew it could be cancer. Some people should not practice medicine and Dr. Montes is definitely one of those people. She seems to be more interested in looking good than she does for caring for her patients. I will have my medical records transferred immediately.

pregnancy

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Really good dr., my experience was different than the others maybe because my baby was a high risk. I would go every week to appointments, she would spend time with me answering questions. Nice dr. She does have a heart and worries i would recommend her to anyone. Except if you are planning to terminate a pregnancy she really dislikes abortions, and she will try to change you to another physician.

get a more caring dr!

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Montes is very cold and does not make you feel important. All her visits are quick and seem very rushed even if your wait time was hours. She does not explain every thing to you. Now that I have changed drs? I realize that much more how bad of a doctor she is. Would never recommend her to anyone.

health care worker

Posted on March 26th, 2013

very fast, did not answer my question/comment about my problem, physical was curt/abbreviated. no quality of life questions.

Rebecca Montes

Posted on September 27th, 2012

If you don't ask questions they don't explain the condition you have. very uninterested in building a rapport with you as patient. maybe already have a very high volume of patients to care.

Very dissappointed in this doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2012

After my visit with Dr. Montes for my annual gynecologic visit I was very dissappointed. I was looking for a new doctor and from some of the reviews I read she seemed like a good choice. However, the visit was terrible. I am in the health care field myself so I usually know what to expect and understand that doctors have many patients to see and may have a limited amount of time for each patient. Anyway for my visit, I waited to see the doctor for about an hour and forty five minutes (ridiculous). I was her first patient of the day and all I kept being told was that she had not arrived yet. Finally, I was taken to the exam room and I'm not kidding, I had to wait another 30 minutes. Finally, I hear the door open suddenly (no knock on the door). Dr. Montes did not even introduce herself or her assistant, she did not address me by my name or even apologize for my long wait. She simply said "do you have any questions?" I asked her about some of the concerns I had been having and she basically just shrugged of the question without seeming to care at all about my concerns. She seemed rushed and just went through the motions. She listened to my heart for about 3 seconds over my gown (the stethoscope should be placed directly on the skin). She did a fast breast exam and pap smear. All in all, I had contact with the doctor for again I am not kidding, 5 minutes. She did not care to go over my past medical history and I ended up being the one to ask the doctor to check my cholesterol levels and other blood work. After 5 min she was gone. I waited for more than 2 hours and I was not even considered or respected as a patient. I know it seems like I am ranting on and on but I just want to let others know that this is not quality health care. Yes, doctors do not have a lot of time to spend with each patient but they can make sure they respect the patient by doing simple things as: introducing themselves and asking a genuine "how are you today?", addressing their patient concerns, and not making the patient feel like they mean nothing and are wasting a doctor's time.

Posted on October 17th, 2017