A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Moss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Moss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Moss MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Moss practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Moss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Moss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.