A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Moss is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Moss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Moss MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Moss practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Moss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.