A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Moss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Moss practice?
Dr. Rebecca Moss practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.