Dr. Rebecca Moxness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Moxness?

September 26th, 2016

Dr. Moxness has always been very helpful. It is hard to get an appointment with her, though.

June 14th, 2014

Wish I would have found Dr. Moxness sooner

I've been type 1 diabetic for 13 years before I found Dr. Moxness. I was being seen by a different "top doctor" endocrinologist, but I feel like since he was a male, he did not understand my frustration with my feminine issues I was experiencing such as weight gain and PCOS. After a miscarriage, I decided to search for another doctor and found Dr. Moxness. She had ordered additional tests, including a test for Celiacs disease and found that I had Hashimoto's, previous doctor did not test antibodies even with fluctuating TSH levels and said that everything was fine even though I was complaining of extreme fatigue, hair loss and weight gain. Her bedside manner is incredible and she spend an hour with me in the office visit. I felt like she actually listened to my symptoms rather than just looking at results. I felt very hopeful after leaving the office even with a type 1 diagnosis, PCOS and Hashimoto's. It took me months to get in to see her, but it was definitely worth the wait. I can't say enough positive things about this doctor. Thank you!!!

July 12th, 2017