A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Murphy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Reid Murphy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Taylorville, IL.
See Anderson Ophthalmologists.