A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Crawford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Crawford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- North Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca L Crawford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Crawford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.