A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Niloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Niloff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Niloff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niloff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Niloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Niloff practice?
Dr. Rebecca Niloff practices Pediatrics near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Braintree Pediatricians.