A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Niloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Niloff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Niloff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niloff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Niloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Niloff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Niloff practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Niloff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Niloff practices Pediatrics near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Braintree Pediatricians.