A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Norris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Woodbury Norris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca W. Norris practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Norris practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Primary Care Doctors.