A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Flynn O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca F. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Rebecca O'Brien has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca O'Brien practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Adolescent Specialists.