Learn more about Dr. Rebecca O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca O'Brien, BS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca F O'Brien BS and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca F. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Rebecca O'Brien has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca O'Brien practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Lexington Pediatricians and Lexington Adolescent Specialists.