A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca O Jones MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca O. Jones practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Jones practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.