A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Jones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca O Jones MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca O. Jones practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Jones practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.