A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Olvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Olvera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Olvera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olvera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Olvera has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Elisa Olvera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Olvera practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Olvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Olvera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.