A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Olvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Olvera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olvera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olvera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Olvera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olvera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Olvera has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Elisa Olvera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Olvera practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Olvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Olvera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.