Dr. Rebecca Olvera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Great with squirrely girls!
One of the most amazing doctors I've worked with. She is very caring and compassionate with her patients - even when they are a little squirrely!

February 26th, 2013
Awesome!
She's been our doctor since our daughter was 1 week old (now 2 years old) and she is amazing! She takes her time and is very thorough. She eases "new parent paranoia" and is very respectful of personal choices (delayed vax or dietary differences). She's called us back on her day off and remembers our daughter at every visit. The office is great too! I've never waited longer than 10 minutes (and that was only once) and everybody is helpful, cheerful and they remember you as well. I've since moved and still travel to her because she is that awesome.

August 5th, 2012
above & beyond care
We chose dr olvera when we were expecting our first son in 2011. After complications during delivery, our son went directly to NICU and from there to hospice. Although she knew she wouldn't be his doctor, she called and checked up on him during his short life and checked on us. When we got pregnant with our 2nd son, we knew choosing her was a no brainer. She is unlike any other doctor I've ever seen. She doesn't tell her opinion. She gives the parents room to make mistakes and guides you, rather DIRECT you! She listens before responding and is so caring and loving to our son! I always look forward to our well visits!She really does go above & beyond and I have persuaded 3 other parents to switch to her. They love her too, no surprise! :)