A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Orwoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Orwoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Orwoll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Orwoll graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Orwoll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Orwoll MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Orwoll practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Orwoll has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Orwoll practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.