A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pace has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Dawn Pace MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Pace practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Pace practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester Center, MA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.