A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pace has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Dawn Pace MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Pace practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Pace practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester Center, MA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.