A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Pace, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Pace DO and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Pace practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Pace practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Turners Falls, MA and Concord, NH.
See Greenfield Internists and Greenfield Geriatric Doctors.