Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Pace, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Pace DO and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Pace practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Pace practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Turners Falls, MA and Concord, NH.
See Greenfield Internists and Greenfield Geriatric Doctors.