Oncologists
Dayton Physicians LLC Radiation Oncology Div
9000 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45415
937-279-5800
Locations and availability (7)

|  Dr. Rebecca  |  show details
by Connie Nisonger on Aug 21st, 2014

Receiving a diagnosis of Breast Cancer was devastating to me, and I wanted the best care possible and the best Doctors on my team. I feel as if I got one of the best in Dr. Paessun. Right from the start of my first consult, her cheerfulness and knolwdge put me at ease. Dr. Paessun was very kind, compassionate, and most of, all she was very confident in her knowledge of the radiation process. Once my Radiation treatments started the staff with Dayton Physician's Network was outstanding. They took time with me and my husband to explain every step of the treatments. The CT Staff was excellent and always kind and caring with genuiness that could be felt. The staff that performed the radiation treatments were the same, excellent. We found things in common and it was like visiting with a good friend. While I hope to never visit them at work ever again, I do hope our pathc cross again some day! Thank you Dr. Paessun! I will refer any family member, friend, or work colleague to you!

|  Caring and upfront  |  show details
by Sunny Garrett on Aug 11th, 2014

The most memorable part of my treatment and meeting Dr. Paessun was that she talked to me like a friend not just a number. She also didn't sugar coat things. She explained everything and told me everything that I may or may not experience so there were no surprises. She is tops on my recommendation list! .

by Angie Fleming on Jul 9th, 2014

Dr. PAESSUN is very professional, compassionate, courteous and prompt. She is very competent and knowledgeable. I personally put her at the top of her profession.

Jul 9th, 2014

Dr. Paessun is wonderful. She and her staff made my experience easy and as comfortable as possible. Her people skills are kind, understanding, explains things so I can understand. She is compassionate and friendly, I felt like I knew her forever. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

|  Dr. Paessun is terrific  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

I felt that Dr. Paessun really cared about me as an individual. She is an extremely caring Doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. She made my radiation treatment as easy as it could be.

|  RN  |  show details
by Cheryl Wilkey on Jun 16th, 2014

Dr.Paessun is wonderful. She made me feel at ease right away with her kindness and understanding. Being a perioperative nurse without a lot of knowledge of radiation therapy, she was very quick to adapt her explanations in such a way that made sense to me. My husband and I were very impressed with her knowledge and her willingness to spend as much time with us as we needed. She showed us my films, explained them to us and always had an answer. I would and have recommended her to anyone in need of this service.

|  Very compassionate doctor  |  show details
by Nancy Andrews on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Paessun was a very compassionate and worked with us to understand my cancer diagnosis. She helped with ways to softens the symptoms that are caused with the radiation treatment. Dr. Paessun and her staff were wonderful. Thank you.

by JoAnn Creekbaum on May 7th, 2014

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Paessun. She was very straight forward and explained everything so that you would not be surprised at your treatment even though it was not going to be pleasant. She wanted to make sure that you were not scared or taken by surprise. She was very understanding and has humor to go along with what you're going through. She was willing to answer any questions that I had. Did not sugar coat anything. I liked that. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family that needed her help.

by Mary Miller on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr. Paessum was very direct, honest yet compassionate. Office was well run and very prompt. Excellent experiance.

|  Excellant Doctor  |  show details
by Carla Copeland on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Paessun is an excellent doctor who really cares about you and what you are going through. Her staff is very friendly and professional and go the extra mile to make sure that you are comfortable with your treatment plan. Having breast cancer was hard but Dr. Paessun and her staff made the process easier to handle. I would highly recommend her to my family or friends that may be going through the same situation.

|  Caring Counts  |  show details
by Nancy on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Passeun listens. She is a very knowledgeable professional who cares about her patients. She takes the time to instruct her patients about what to expect from radiation AND the measures that they can take to make the radiation experience more comfortable for themselves.

by Jennifer Mamula on Feb 17th, 2014

Very kind bedside manner, Very informative. Very thorough with follow up and follow thru, Would highly recommend,

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Sharon Cain on Feb 15th, 2014

Dr Paessun is a wonderful, caring, competent physician. She explains everything in a clear and thorough manner. This has been one of the hardest experiences in my life and Dr. Paessun certainly made it easier. She is incredibly competent - knowing and understanding her field very well. She would tell me what I would be experiencing the following week and ensure I had the necessary prescriptions. Not only did I feel very confident in her treatment, her bedside manner is wonderful. She was very encouraging about some of my side issues. I would highly recommend Dr Paessun.

|  Good experience  |  show details
by Jane W. on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Paessun took ample time with me each time I saw her and she answered my questions thoroughly. Oftentimes she would locate additional information and took great care to find current research pertinent to my health diagnosis. She is warm, friendly, and a great advocate for those facing serious health problems. My mother and brother-in-law were also her patients and they recommend her highly too.

|  Helpful and Comforting.  |  show details
by Linda Wientge on Feb 4th, 2014

I liked how the staff made you feel at ease during a very difficult time, and how the people that were getting treatment made me feel that I was not alone in a journey. Dr. Paessun was incredible made me feel toltally confident during this experience, and answered all my questions and worries. Thank you Miami Valley South!!

by Pam on Jun 17th, 2013

I was going through one of the darkest times of my life, and Dr. Paessun was very positive and caring. My surgeon recommended her and I am so thankful for the care I received. I was very apprehensive and she let me know what to expect along the way. Dr. Paessun is absolutely wonderful!

|  Expected More  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

This doctor keep me waiting 1 1/2 hours on first appointment. She said I needed chemo when my pathology report suggested differently. She spend only a few minutes with me and told me she was having a bad day. Her bedside manner was terrible. I have gone to another doctor, had a special test done to prove I did not need chemo and have moved right on to radiation. I recommend getting a second opinion.

|  A life saver!  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

She is truly a life saver. I am so glad I got a second opinion with her. She came highly recommended in the community. My problems were complex, but she spent the time necessary to solve them, unlike the many other doctors involved in my care. She displays genuine compassion.