Dr. Rebecca Paessun MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Dayton, OH

January 20th, 2017
Dr. Paessun and the radiation technicians and nurses at Good Samaritan North are very patient and empathetic. They made a bad situation tolerable.

March 21st, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Paessun is knowledgeable, takes her time with you and caring. She explains everything well, supports her course of care with the cancer society's studies and recommendations, and asks if you have questions at each visit. She remembers details of your life-you are a person to her, not a non-entity. I highly recommend her and the staff at the Greater Dayton Cancer Center in Kettering.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Paessun was friendly and willing to answer questions and explain how to deal with different aspects of treatment. Staff was very nice and prompt.

March 4th, 2016
Dr. Paessun and her staff were absolutely wonderful throughout my radiation treatment. They were professional, courteous and everyone had a great sense of humor which made the ordeal easier to endure. I had no terrible side effects due to the great advice and instruction received from Dr. Paessun. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

January 4th, 2016
Not pleased
Staff very friendly, efficient. Doctor..... ( Drive by Doctor) pretty much a waste of time, Quickly says the same lines each visit, Ask you questions but doesn't listen and doesn't know or remember what she is seeing you for unless you correct her or remind her every single Visit. Spends the entire time writing out her notes on your visit so she doesn't have to even think about you after she leaves the room and That work is done...... She will ask how you are..... you might tell her you may be having a little trouble with something...... her answer Every Time will be....... " Not my department" you need to see a Doctor about this. She denies that HER Radiation causes any problems even though they warn you of so many things that radiation can do to your body...... If SHE thinks it doesn't effect her, she has no problem passing the buck., NOT MY PROBLEM, Go AWAY... Good Day..... then always ends your appointment with a HUG..... a quick one.......... Nothing like being Kicked and hugged. Her appointments are pointless for any questions about radiation..... Remember: Radiation knowledge is ABOVE your intelligence. She will breeze you through what she thinks you need to know..... and the rest is pretty much None of Your Business...... and she will tell you when she is through with you and she can do NO MORE for you if your Cancer is still there or returns...... her last words to me, I can't do anymore Radiation if you have cancer or it returns. Thanks Doc.... I am waiting my three months to get the scan that will tell me if the treatments did any good at ridding me of Cancer, trying to put the possibility of it still being there or to returning out of my mind for now so that I don't worry myself sick while I wait . But thanks for your Last comment, You tell me if it's still there.... You can't help me...... No Hope I suppose..... encouragement is just what I need now. Thanks ! Do yourself a BIG FAVOR and interview these people that are supposed to fight your cancer and include you in on the details. If they don't know why your there the first visit... LEAVE...... it's scary

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Paessun was friendly yet professional. She was always concerned with how I was doing and what she could do to make the radiation treatments easier for me. I had radiation treatments 12 years ago with a lot more skin break down and pain. Thank you Dr. Paessun for all you do.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Paessun is the best. She explained my radiation treatments accurately and always took time to meet with me and I never felt rushed. Very smart and down to earth physician. Udderly smooth and Aquaphor are your friends for breast radiation.

October 6th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Paessun was totally comfortable. I felt that she was extremely knowledgeable. Everything that she said would happen during my radiation treatments and after happened (even though I thought I would bypass certain side effects). But I followed her directions and came out on top. Great bedside manner! Would recommend her to anyone.

September 2nd, 2015
Patient
It was an honor to participate with Dr. Paessun and her staff throughout the radiation process. I would highly recommend this team if you want the highest quality of care on your journey to wellness,

August 27th, 2015
A Capable and Caring Physician
Dr. Paessun is a capable and caring physician. She is a good listener. Her explanations and directions for self care were clear and helpful. I was fortunate to be In her care.

August 24th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Paessun and her staff was excellent!! I highly highly recommend her. Her bedside manner, professionalism, knowledge and approachability is the best. Thank you for such wonderful care.

July 13th, 2015
There is no scale that would suffice when it comes to evaluating the dignity and respect I received from Dr. Paessun and the entire Dayton Physician's network staff. Excellent would be the least. Thanks it's what I needed!