Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiologist
Dayton Physicians LLC Radiation Oncology Div
9000 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45415
937-279-5800
Locations and availability (7)

|  Excellant Doctor  |  show details
by Carla Copeland on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Paessun is an excellent doctor who really cares about you and what you are going through. Her staff is very friendly and professional and go the extra mile to make sure that you are comfortable with your treatment plan. Having breast cancer was hard but Dr. Paessun and her staff made the process easier to handle. I would highly recommend her to my family or friends that may be going through the same situation.

|  Caring Counts  |  show details
by Nancy on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Passeun listens. She is a very knowledgeable professional who cares about her patients. She takes the time to instruct her patients about what to expect from radiation AND the measures that they can take to make the radiation experience more comfortable for themselves.

|  show details
by Jennifer Mamula on Feb 17th, 2014

Very kind bedside manner, Very informative. Very thorough with follow up and follow thru, Would highly recommend,

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Sharon Cain on Feb 15th, 2014

Dr Paessun is a wonderful, caring, competent physician. She explains everything in a clear and thorough manner. This has been one of the hardest experiences in my life and Dr. Paessun certainly made it easier. She is incredibly competent - knowing and understanding her field very well. She would tell me what I would be experiencing the following week and ensure I had the necessary prescriptions. Not only did I feel very confident in her treatment, her bedside manner is wonderful. She was very encouraging about some of my side issues. I would highly recommend Dr Paessun.

|  Good experience  |  show details
by Jane W. on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Paessun took ample time with me each time I saw her and she answered my questions thoroughly. Oftentimes she would locate additional information and took great care to find current research pertinent to my health diagnosis. She is warm, friendly, and a great advocate for those facing serious health problems. My mother and brother-in-law were also her patients and they recommend her highly too.

|  Helpful and Comforting.  |  show details
by Linda Wientge on Feb 4th, 2014

I liked how the staff made you feel at ease during a very difficult time, and how the people that were getting treatment made me feel that I was not alone in a journey. Dr. Paessun was incredible made me feel toltally confident during this experience, and answered all my questions and worries. Thank you Miami Valley South!!

|  show details
by Pam on Jun 17th, 2013

I was going through one of the darkest times of my life, and Dr. Paessun was very positive and caring. My surgeon recommended her and I am so thankful for the care I received. I was very apprehensive and she let me know what to expect along the way. Dr. Paessun is absolutely wonderful!

|  Expected More  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

This doctor keep me waiting 1 1/2 hours on first appointment. She said I needed chemo when my pathology report suggested differently. She spend only a few minutes with me and told me she was having a bad day. Her bedside manner was terrible. I have gone to another doctor, had a special test done to prove I did not need chemo and have moved right on to radiation. I recommend getting a second opinion.

|  A life saver!  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

She is truly a life saver. I am so glad I got a second opinion with her. She came highly recommended in the community. My problems were complex, but she spent the time necessary to solve them, unlike the many other doctors involved in my care. She displays genuine compassion.