Dr. Rebecca Panuski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 20th, 2016
My Choice of Family Dr
Dr Panuski is very interested In knowing everything about you, She makes sure preventative procedures are done and if not makes sure to address them. In my case she checks what medications I am taking and if needed readjusts them or orders whatever is necessary. By using the "MyChart" I can keep in touch with her by internet plus receive messages from her or her staff. I an replacing my endocrinologist and internal medical doctor with Dr Panuski..

November 16th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Panuski for about 10 years and have received excellent care. She is very caring, attentive, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

July 27th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Panuski is our family doctor. She is friendly, asks great questions and takes the time to listen and understand. She was engaging with my teenagers and put them at ease to be able to speak for themselves.

October 16th, 2012
Caring Provider
Dr. Panuski, "Dr. Becky" to many patients, reminds me of a friend more than a doctor. She immediately makes one feel at ease, and is honestly concerned with each of her patients well being. She takes that extra time to ask questions so that she fully understands exactly why you are in her office, then assesses the information to make a diagnosis. Would I suggest her to a friend of mine? You betcha I would.

December 29th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR...

November 25th, 2009
Nice Doctor!
I do not work in the town I live in and it can be a hassle to drive to the town I work in just to see a doctor. I went to this doctor because it is also an urgent care. My whole visit was about an hour and she was very nice. I felt like she took her time to try and figure out what was wrong. After a couple of days I called back because I still had a fever and they quickly called me in additional antibiotics. Great experience!!