A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Patrias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Patrias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Patrias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrias graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Patrias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Patrias MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Patrias practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Patrias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Patrias practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Internists.