Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Patrias
Dr. Rebecca Patrias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelsea, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patrias is affiliated with Chelsea Community Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital and University of Michigan Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Patrias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rebecca Patrias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MI.
Dr. Rodney Dewyer
Chelsea, MI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Vincent Elie
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Chelsea, MI 0.16 mi25
Dr. Suzanne Thomashow
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Chelsea, MI 0.46 mi21