Dr. Rebecca Patrias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Patrias?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Patrias?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

Unprofessional!!!

Staff is confused, incompetent and disrespectful. In addition to responding disrespectfully to my family's concerns in a moment requiring compassion and understanding, Dr. Patrias endangered one of our family members by putting them on an addictive medication then forcing them to withdraw cold turkey. Several doctors we've seen since this incident were shocked to hear of her behaviour as it literally endangered the life of our loved one. Our family will NEVER return to this doctor's office.

September 24th, 2015

Exceptional Dr.

May 31st, 2012

Excellent,caring doctor

I have never had a doctor spend so much time listening to my concerns and asking what she could do to help.

May 29th, 2012

Excellent doctor & practice

I have been a patient of Dr. Patria's for 20 years. She is knowledgeable and careing. Refer's you to specialists as appropriate and without hesitation. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 12th, 2011

I thought she was a great Dr. for more that 20 years she was our family Doc., however when she started her own practice she really changed. I was very ill for more than a year, went to her often to try and find answers, one week I was there 3 times and of course each visit was an extended office time $165.00 each visit. Yes I had excellent insurance so money was not an issue, but when you rack up over $800.00 in office visit's in one month and she still can't give you a diagnosis you start to question the care. Very sad to see her level of care become less than what it had been when with U Of M.

August 26th, 2011

I trust her with my life

I am a very busy mom with a very large family...still lots of little ones so my time and health are precious. I drive from Ypsilanti to Chelsea to be her patient. She listens carefully and provides excellent, knowledgeable care in a timely and deeply personal manner. She is a first rate doctor

August 24th, 2011

A doctor who cares about you.

I first started going to Dr. Patrias when she was out of St Joe. She then took time off to spend time with her children. She then came back and worked out of Chelsea Hospital to be closer to her home. I followed her. Unfortunately Chelsea became affiliated with UoM and our insurance was Care Choices at the time. So I had to leave. Then my husband noticed she opened a private practice taking all insurances and doing things her way rather than the insurance way. I went back to her in a flash.She is caring and asks questions and listens to not just the spoken word. She takes the time. If you have to wait it is because she cares about the patient in front of you. If you had something you needed to discuss, wouldn't you want her to take the time. Call the office first to see if she is running behind schedule - that will save you waiting.She also is respectful of your opinions and wants your feedback on how she is running the office and how the staff is doing. A couple years ago the staff wasn't that great, she rectified the problem and the current staff are awesome and cares too.My husband who has not gone to a doctor's but twice since I've been with him (20 years) went to her for a routine check up and concurs.

July 16th, 2011

Finally! a doctor that really listens, really cares

I have been a patient of Dr. Patrias for some time. She takes the time to listen, to ask follow-up questions. She truly cares about her patients. She wants her patients to participate in their health care, and she is very interested in preventive care. She will go the extra mile. She is a good teacher, both for patients and for the occasional intern from her alma mater.

September 5th, 2017