A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Payne is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Payne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Payne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Payne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Payne practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Payne practices Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.