Dr. Rebecca Peck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Peck?

September 12th, 2017

No common courtesy

Waited 3 months for an appointment I never did see this doctor. Her office called my cell phone 4 days prior to remind me of the appointment. I showed up at the office 15 minutes before my appointment time and it took about 5 minutes to get my insurance information collected and checked in. I sat in the waiting room for 10 minutes when a nurse came out and called someone else in to see Dr. Peck at my scheduled appointment time. After 25 more minutes that person emerged from the exam area and left and I waited another 5 minutes waiting to be called. Forty minutes after arriving and 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment I demanded a refund in my co-pay and left. They didn’t even have the common decency to call my cell phone ahead of time to tell me she was running behind. A complete waste of 1 ½ hours of my time.

March 10th, 2015

We have used Dr. Peck's services for more than 20 years and have been well satisfied with all aspects of her service.

February 10th, 2015

Misdiagnosed by Dr Peck

Dr Peck completely misdiagnosed my skin rash. When I was calling the office to explain I wasn't getting better the nurse said they were calling in a new medication and that it would take awhile to go away. Instead of the medicine helping I was diagnosed by a different doctor as having a bad reaction to blood pressure medicine.

August 16th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr Peck is a wonderful doctor and I have been seeing her every year for many years, she sent me to a surgeon once for removal of something on my face. She is very patient and understanding and has a great bedside manner. the only down side is the office she is in now, be prepared to wait over 20 minutes on hold to make an appt. And when I checked in the first time they had someone else's records attached to my name. Once that got straightened out it was another 20 minutes till they called me. Liked it better in her old office.

June 26th, 2013

Dr. Rebecca Peck

As you can see, when I went to leave a review for Dr. Eva Hurst, it was posted on Dr. Peck's site. However, having said that, Dr. Peck is the one who referred me to an expert in the field of melanoma skin cancer surgery. Thank you Dr. Peck. I was referred to Dr. Peck by my Internist to check what turned out to be a melanoma, Stage 1A. I found Dr. Peck reassuring and felt completely confident in her abilities to make a determination on whether or not the mole needed to be biospied. As soon as she had the results, Dr. Peck called me at home at 7:00 on a Friday night. This call showed an appreciation and concern on her part for what we all go through while waiting for test results. I am very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Peck. I have, in fact, posted her name on my FB page encouraging all my friends to have their full body check every year and to contact Dr. Peck if in need of a quality and excellent doctor. Thank you Dr. Peck.

June 25th, 2013

Dr. Eva Hurst

In May I was diagnoised with a melanoma. I was referred to Dr. Hurst for the removal of this melanoma. Two surgeries were required nine days apart. First to remove the mole and the second to remove the cancer after the lab report came in delineating the perimeters of the melanoma. From the beginning, her staff was wonderful in handling a patient who was certainly worried about the unexpected diagnosis. To begin with, Stacy Guetschow, who administered the shots, was an absolute gem. Stacy not only was proficient at her job, but was genuinely concerned about my comfort level during this part of the surgery. Thank you Stacy. Dr. Hurst, who had explained the surgery to me in detail, did an amazing surgical removal of this melanoma. I had a five inch incision made, and using the flap method for closing a wound, was sent home. I am convinced that all results of any surgery post operation, depends on the skill and knowledge of the surgeon. My recovery has been nothing short of remarkable, with some soreness, but no pain. The scar is healing well, and most likely will not be visible even though the incision was 5". I was most fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Hurst, who not only gave me assurance and confidence in her abilities, but made my recovery an easy one. Thank you Dr. Hurst. I hope to never see you again, but if I find myself in this situation in the future, I would go to no other doctor. Thank you for doing such a skillful operation and closure. Rest assured if anyone asks for an excellent doctor for this type of surgery, your name will be given as my recommendation.

September 26th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Peck for about every 2-3 years over about a 10-12 yr. span. She seems to be pretty thorough and accurate in diagnosis. I have only had benign problems i.e.: moles, skin tags, and things on the skin that come with age. I don't think she is into cosmetic procedures. She is personable and never abrupt. I liked her office better when she was in with just 2-3 other doctors She now shares an area with many more Drs. at missouri baptist. On the whole though I would recommend her.

September 20th, 2017