A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Pequeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Pequeno, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pequeno graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pequeno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca M Pequeno MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Pequeno practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Pequeno has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Pequeno practices Emergency Medicine near Easton, PA.
See Easton Emergency Physicians.