Dr. Rebecca Perlow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 30th, 2016
Dr R. Perlow is the best, best bed side manners, awesome with follow up and biggest heart ever. Truly cares for her patients and babies. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Our family has been truly blessed to have had her deliver our babies and soon another.

December 19th, 2015
Dr Perlow is simply the best. She made my childbirth experience so beautiful and respected. I owe her everything

January 7th, 2015
Every doctor should be like Dr. Perlow. She is everything and more that you want your doctor to be. She's amazing!

January 2nd, 2015
want another baby just so I can see her each month!!!
Dr. Perlow has delivered both of my boys (now 6 and 3) and i would not have wanted that experience with any other doctor. She is truely amazing. I almost want another baby just so I can see her each month!!!

December 5th, 2014
She is the absolute best!!!

September 25th, 2014
The wait time is horrible but Dr. Perlow is AMAZING! It's worth it.

May 14th, 2013
Great OB
I got referred to Dr. Perlow after I found out I was pregnant. I didn't care much for the OB i was going to. Dr. Perlow is night and day from what I was working with. She is fun, loving, happy, friendly, caring and warm. So much different from the cold feeling I got from my OB before her. I am so happy to have been referred to her. She will be delivering my first baby and has been so helpful in this new world I am entering. She even talks to my letting him know she will be the one bringing him into this world!! She is wonderful! I highly recommend her. The wait is longer at the end of the day and more on time and the beginning.

April 15th, 2013
BEST OB EVER!!!!!
Dr. Perlow is by far the most amazing OB! She is very personable, warm & caring. You dont feel like you are just patient X. I am currently pregnant with my 3rd and I would never go anywhere else! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

June 10th, 2011
The best!!!
Dr. Rebecca Perlow is absolutely the best. I recently delivered my first daughter with her. I spent a lot of time looking for a new gynecologist/obstetrician when I got pregnant because I had recently moved. My husband and I went for my first appointment to check her out. She was professional, but also extremely personable. With every appointment I would leave and tell my husband "I really feel like I am in good hands." She was excited for us when we found out the sex of our child and told us many of her own personal stories. It really made me feel at ease to be with a doctor who understood the process. When it came time for me to be induced due to being over a week late she was at the hospital on time. She came back frequently and checked on me. After my epidural she pulled my hair back for me, adjusted me on the bed, and rubbed my back while telling me about the next steps in the process. My labor was a total of 10 hours from start to finish. I pushed for under an hour without any tearing and she even stayed to help me breastfeed. She is truly an amazing individual. If you are looking for someone down to earth and unbelievably knowledgeable this is the lady to go to. I couldn't have had a better experience with anyone else.

April 27th, 2010
BEST OBGYN I EVER KNOWN !!!
She is the Best doctor!!! Amazing!!!!

March 2nd, 2010
AWESOME!!!!
I recommend her to anyone she and her husband are there for you no matter what she takes her time with you to let you know every step what will happen and whats going on... if i had another baby i will difinately be having her again

February 28th, 2010
The Best OB/GYN in the Tarzana area
Some difficulty getting an appointment but worth the wait. Much quicker if you are pregnant. Exceptional bedside manner,iintelligence and diagnostic ability. The patients of a Saint.