A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Pernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Pernick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Pernick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernick graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Pernick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Pernick practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Pernick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Pernick practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.