Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu. CitySearch.
 |  Worst MD experience EVER!!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

Saw Dr. Peters at Hendricks Regional Health. Dr. Peters was the rudest, most impatient, most condescending doctor I have ever encountered. She was so impatient and short with me from the moment I opened my mouth that it was just bizarre. Whack job. Do not recommend.

by bundysmom on Nov 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Love her. She really takes the time to make sure your needs are met on your visit. Too bad she no longer takes UHC. She is now at Windmill & Bermuda.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  could be better  |  show details
by momto2girls on Apr 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have gone to her for a eight years. I have not been happy with her service for a year now. She hasn't even listened to my lungs the last three times I have gone to see her. All she has done is worked at her computer. I am a medical professional and just not happy with her services. I am planning on finding a new doctor soon.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
by lcals on Sep 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Peters is a wonderful physician, I have never met a more caring, compassionate and concerned Dr as this one. Rather than shuffle you out after the normal 5 minute checkup, she takes the time to listen to you and your complaints and is just really sup

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by panneauchocolate on Aug 1st, 2007 on citysearch.com

As a new patient, I can honestly say that she is a wonderful physician. Short waiting time, friendly staff and easy to schedule appointments. Rebecca Peters is very personable, willing to listen and chooses referals wisely. When I needed a physical the

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
May 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Our family doctor for life!: Dr. Peters is very knowledgeable and has her patients' best interests at heart. Thanks for taking care of the family!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  A caring and compassionate physician  |  show details
by luv2shop on Nov 9th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Peters is a very personable, caring and compassionate physician. She takes the time to listen and she is very precise in covering all the medical issues with the necessary tests and referrals. Her staff is also very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Peters to my friends.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com