Dr. Rebecca Pirela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Pirela?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Pirela?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2012

She is at a new addresse but she is amazing. Totally patient focused and driven. sheis curently on Plant St is Winter Garden

July 22nd, 2011

Mi experiencia con la Dra: n Pirela fue y es increible. Asi como su personal altamente calificado y cordial.Cuando uno se siente mal quiere ser tratado con cuidado y desea un trato especial y en su idioma eso fue una de las razones por que hoy por hoy y despues de mas de 6 annos sigo siendo paciente de la Dra Pirela. La primera ves fue una consulta medica y hoy por hoy es mi consultora de belleza haciendome lucer cada dia mas joven gracias a sus conocimientos y tratamiento de rejuvenecimiento.Por esta y otras razones la recomiendo a ella y a todo su personal que son personas muy calidas y altamente profecionales.Maria Carolina Alvarez

July 12th, 2011

Immigration Medical Exam Cheap

At Dr. Pirela I was able to do my immigration medical exam in a matter of 3 days at the best price. Her staff is very courteous and professional.

May 18th, 2011

Dr. Pirela was absolutely amazing!

I went there for the immigration medical exam and it was one of the best experiences I have had with a doctor. I walked in and I waited a bit in the waiting room, the doc came to me and greeted me personally. She was super nice and handed me some forms to fill in and asked for my vaccination records and passport. I asked her some questions which she gladly and honestly answered. Then she asked me to come in for the exam and told my hubby to stay in the waiting room but I told her that I wanted him with me and she said that it was alright and invited him in as well. She told me to sit down on the bed and to wait a bit, she got back quickly and proceeded to ask me some medical questions. After that she asked which kind of needle I would prefer for the blood test(since I had told her I had extreme fear of needles) and then came the TB test(which was super quick). After it was all done I talked to her and her staff and they were all very friendly and lastly I paid(it was surprisingly cheap!) and told them I was gonna give them a great review online. So this is it! oh and this was at her new office at 110 S. Park Ave in downtown Winter Park and she had just moved to it.

January 18th, 2017