A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Posey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Posey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Posey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Posey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Posey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Irving Healthcar System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Zellmer Posey MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Z. Posey practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Posey has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Posey practices Emergency Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Emergency Physicians.