Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Batalden
Dr. Rebecca Batalden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Batalden is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Batalden has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rebecca Batalden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Robert Warnock Jr
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Tricia Child
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Sarah Boyles
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Urology
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi18