A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Preston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Preston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Preston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Cecilia Preston MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Preston practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Preston practices Family Medicine near Western Springs, IL.
See Western Springs Primary Care Doctors.