Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Proehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Proehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proehl
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Proehl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Proehl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Proehl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Proehl MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Proehl practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Proehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Proehl practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pontiac, IL.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Pediatricians.