Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Prostko
Dr. Rebecca Prostko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm City, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prostko is affiliated with Martin Medical Center, Martin Memorial Medical Center and Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie. Dr. Prostko has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Prostko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rebecca Prostko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm City, FL.
Dr. Kenneth Holling
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Palm City, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Shatabdi Patel
Pain Management, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Palm City, FL 0.12 mi10
Dr. Edward Pearson
General Practice, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Palm City, FL 1.31 mi17