Dr. Rebecca Prostko MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016
The Dr. you want on your side if you're sick!
People often are quick to judge the negatives without thinking...if you ever find yourself really sick and in need of a good doctor Dr Prostko is the one for you. Yes there have been times I have had a tad lengthy wait but there were times people had to wait because I was the patient who required extra care . Dr Prostko demands excellence both in the care she gives and in the care you get...she has always been there whenever I have needed her. I moved out of the area several years ago and trust me I can't wait to move back because if the shoddy medical care on the West Coast! This doctor is 5 star!!!

May 24th, 2016
Pharmacist
Dr. Prostko was so rude to me today, visiting her practice for the first time to introduce myself. She would not even shake my hand when I offered. She had no patience whatsoever to hear me out and obviously need more bedside manner training. She does not care about people and should retire from helping people. Sick people deserves a doctor who is compassionate, friendly and genuinely interested in making the world a better place for them to live.

March 7th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Prostko is brilliant and when I had an emergency appendectomy, she was so prompt, took charge, switched the surgeon to the best available and was so amazingly competent, that everything worked out beautifully. She really fought for me and would not accept anything or any substandard treatment from the hospital. In her waiting room, I've heard many people talking about saving their life, or their father's life, mother, spouse, etc. I want a brilliant doctor, not a schmoozer! She's focused and effective. Thank you Dr. Prostko!!

December 4th, 2015
Horrible Physician
The Doctor had EXTREMELY POOR bedside manner. My Mother was scheduled for an appointment, she got there on time, but was not seen for over an hour after her appointment time. The Dr. informed my Mother immediately she will not be taking her insurance after the first of the year. And then proceeded to be extremely hateful with her. She did NO examination whatsoever, and refused to renew my mothers prescriptions. It was all about the money with her. If it is all about the money you have absolutely no business being a physician. You take an oath as a physician to treat people with dignity and Dr. Prostko did in NO way treat my Mother in any way that even resembles niceness or fairness. My Mother is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, and to treat someone as Dr. Prostko did is ABSOLUYTELY WRONG. She has NO BUSINESS calling herself a Doctor.

November 7th, 2015
Office Visit
After an office appointment, I think Dr. Prostko has more work than she can manage. Her frustration spills over and her patients are the recipients. She is an excellent physician, but needs to change her workload so her irritability is not apparent to patients and staff. Some changes need to be made immediately.

November 17th, 2014
waiting 2 hours for a carzy doctor .
Ok It was my 1st visit to this office after waiting for 2 hours to see the doctor she came and and ask me what Ins I have . So I told her and then she tell me I have to see if take your Ins go out and tell the lady at the front desk to call and see what Ins I have .I think it is time for this doctor to retire and not see sick people any longer .She is very rude and has no patients for the patient . Thank for nothing Doctor Zorba

June 26th, 2013
review

March 31st, 2013
Great experience
Every visit I get treated like family by staff and Dr Prostko

April 4th, 2012
Not a good example
I was left waiting in the examining room for almost two hours. She forgot about me and only showed up when my husband asked where I was. No apologies when she showed up. I don't go there anymore.

February 20th, 2012
dr prostko has a horrible bedside manner. While I was in ICU she asked me "if you need to be intibated tonite? do you want us to try and save your life? is she out of her mind? the list goes on and on with prostko...

November 28th, 2011
Could use some improvement in bedside manner. Seemed rushed and not incredibly friendly. Seems like they overbook.

May 24th, 2011
Lovely lady, great Doctor
Dr. Prostko has been taking care of my mother for over 15 yrs. My mother thinks the world of her and so this opinion is on her behalf. The level of trust and confidence she has in Dr. Prostko is very high, and in my experience the staff is very very helpful and considerate.