A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- St John Westshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Robancho Reyes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Reyes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians and Cleveland General Practitioners.