A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Raby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Raby is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raby
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Raby, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raby graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Raby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky L Raby MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Becky L. Raby practice?
- Dr. Becky Raby has 1 office location.
Dr. Becky Raby practices Allergy & Immunology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Allergists.