A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Becky Raby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Becky Raby is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Becky Raby, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raby graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Raby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Becky Barham Raby MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Becky B. Raby practice?
- Dr. Becky Raby has 1 office location.
Dr. Becky Raby practices Allergy & Immunology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Allergists.