Dr. Rebecca Raby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

October 24th, 2015
Dr. Raby's partner Dr. James is my primary allergist. I had to see Dr. Raby with an issue while Dr. James was unavailable. She was pleasant and extremely thorough. I would happily see either of the physicians in the office. I have referred several friends to their practice.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Raby was very knowledgeable and attentive. She dealt with a very complex issue and spent time thinking about my individual case. I appreciate the prompt and thorough service.

August 19th, 2015
Do not go here, you will regret it
I arrived on time with all papers filled out. Dr came to office about 2 hours after I got there, I could hear the staff talking about how I was waiting and how she is never on time. Dr didn't read any of papers I filled out, went over same things I had written for about 5 minutes told me I needed to be tested again and that would take 4 more hours. Dr was rude, person doing testing was rude, and I was stuck with a bill even after insurance paid very large amount to her. I plan on paying it in small payments with notes about how I wasted my day there. Told to take over the counter items.

August 5th, 2014
It's difficult to get in when you are sick. The doctor only wants to schedule routine visits and allergy shots to make money. When you do get in to see her, you have to see the nurse practitioner first. The nurse practitioner, Mary, is verbally abusive and has made me cry many times. I was always getting billed for things that should have gone to the insurance company. The doctor came right out an told me that she was in the business to make money. Dr. Raby and Mary need to retire.

June 16th, 2014
Never ever again
Staff less than caring and barely helpful. Doctor's personal demeanor poor and professional manner awful. Never ever going back!

May 14th, 2012
My specialist referred me for treatment of a primary immune deficiency. From the moment I walked in the door - the staff was very unfriendly.I waited for a long time in the patient room while I listened to a number of staff members outside my door gossiping and laughing. Very unprofessional.During my first appointment - I was told I might as well leave because they didn't have all my medical records. My files were sent when the appointment was initially made. More than three weeks later, after repeated calls (for which I received no response)...having my doctor re-send the files - they still claimed they did not have the information to even complete my first consultation (though I was charged for it). They never contacted my doctor.Without completing the first consultation - I received a bill for $333 - only to find that they had filed to the wrong insurance provider, even though I painstakingly filled out all of the paperwork regarding my insurance provider on my first visit. If I return to finish what should have been my first appointment - they will no doubt turn around and charge me the full price again.All of this hassle and I never even received a consultation with the immunologist to which I was referred.I wouldn't be comfortable trusting them with my healthcare. If a serious complication should arise as a result of my treatment - I might not be able to afford to wait months to get a response. My experience with this office has been most unpleasant.