A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ramick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Ramick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ramick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Ramick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Ramick practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ramick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Ramick practices Pediatrics near Mountain Home, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Mountain Home Pediatricians.