A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Occena Ramirez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca O. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ramirez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.