A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca O. Ramirez practice?
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.