A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Occena Ramirez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca O. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.