A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Rey, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rey graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Marie Rey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Rey practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Rey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Rey practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors.