A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Rey, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rey graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Marie Rey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Rey practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Rey has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Rey practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors.