A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rivard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Rivard DO is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Rivard practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Rivard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Rivard practices Urology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Waterford Urologists.