Dr. Rebecca Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Rivera?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Rivera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017

Love my doctors

This office is clean, the staff is helpful, they do their best to take spend time with all their patients. The have a lot of pregnant patients. I like the no children policy, I get to spend "me time"

June 1st, 2017

Great experience

The doctor and staff are caring, answer questions and overall take great care of me and my baby

December 16th, 2016

Very rude no bed side manners rushes in and out i hade to make her stop to answer my questions i also had a very bad experience with her delivering for me she refused to keep me since i wouldnt dilate i was stuck at a two she wouldnt even just keep me to make sure the baby was ok told the staff at memeorial she dodnt want me delivering that night like i could say nope not tonight ill have labor tomarrow she acted like i was making it all up i ended up delivering at a diffrent hosptial after i went theough 16hrs of hard active labor and has to go home and selc medicate so my body could do what it needed to do with in a hour of me taking some meds i was fully dialated and ready to have her now would that jave been so hard to give me she just disnt want to deal with me that night and then when i went for my 6 week check up she refusd to see me cuase she didnt deliver if i could give no stars i would i would never reccomend hercto anybody! On a postive note her nirse practioner was amazing loved her!

August 1st, 2016

Rude Doctor

Am sorry but Dr.Rivera is very rude my experienxe with her personally was very uncomfortable. The girls in the office are very nice and the other Dr the helps her is super nice i was very disappointed my last month there when i got to meet Dr. Rivera she was rude, didnt help much. Answer in a very rude way i did not feel comfortable. Thank god she didnt deliver my baby..

April 1st, 2016

Professional, friendly office

The office personal were professional and very nice. The duration of my appointment went extremely fast, In which I was a new patient. The office was very clean. The doctor took the time to explain my concerns. Happy with my experience.

October 14th, 2015

Horrible Rude Dr.

I'm not one to really write reviews and specially if its a bad one but in this case it's a must. First I want to start by stating the positives. I love the staff at this clinic. I will say the most professional and friendly ladies I've encountered at a medical facility in Bakersfield. So in actuality I'm writing a bad review on Dr. Rivera. My respects for those who have had a good experience with her. I know things can differ case by case as every personality and situation is different. After 3 visits to see her for prenatal care I finally got to meet her for the first time at the San Joaquin ER as I needed a D&C. She approached my husband in a very rude manner and never acknowledged my pain or concerns as she was too busy taking my husbands frustrations personal. She never took the time to communicate what I was waiting for and what was going to happen next. As my doctor I was hoping for an introduction and empathy on my current loss. All she did was argue with my husband until I told her to stop and act as a professional and all she did was roll her eyes at me and walk away! After that I refused to be treated by her and requested a new doctor. My experience at the San Joaquin was all a bad but that's a whole other review. My new OB/GYN made up for all the frustrations and treated with kindness and respect. I guess things do happen for a reason. Stay away from Dr. Rivera.

October 3rd, 2015

Was told that my child couldn't be in the waiting with her grandmother so they had to wait outside while I waited to be seen. I was also told AFTER my procedure that Dr. Rivera doesn't accept transfers back and I would have to wait for her approval to accept me back. After waiting a week with no response I followed up only to be told that she would not accept me back because I failed to follow up when she wanted me to.

May 5th, 2014

Worst doctor ever

Dr. Rivera was the worst doctor ever. I met her till the last month of pregnancy! She was so rude when me and my boyfriend were waitung for her in the room telling us that we should save whatever we were doing till we got home! We werent even doing anything. And to make it worse she was the one who delivered my baby and kick both my mom and my boyfriend out! So he didnt get to experiences our baby being born. She robbed us from a beautiful experience!

February 15th, 2013

Dr. Rivera has been my ob-gyn for the past 10 years and she delivered my daughter and my niece's and nephews through out the years. I have always received excellent care from her and it's not fair for angry psychotic patients to have a right to write a bad review about her. I guarantee this patients would never take the time to write all the good things she has done for them or the extra time she has spent listening to them. I work in the medical field myself so I have more knowledge about waiting periods and understand when emergencies happen there is nothing we can do. Patient's are very ignorant nowadays and don't understand how hard some doctors work to provide good health care. Dr. Rivera and Dr. Lopez are one of the few good doctor's still here in town who care for the patient's and provide excellent care. All I want to say to there office staff is to keep up the good work.

November 27th, 2012

im 36 weeks pregnant, I've been seeing Dr. Rivera for my paps, and my pregnancy. ive seen her twice through out my visits at the facility. shes always in a rush, has no idea what had been going on with me and got the impression she can care less to know as long as the nurse practitioner took care of everythhing... not once asked me what had been going on with me during the time i wasnt able to see her... she diagnosed me with gestational diabetes, and dropped me as her patient to see a specialist... not letting me know ahead of time to find another Dr. i was not pleased with her care and "concern" for my well being nor my childs!!

June 6th, 2012

I love her. She's very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable

November 12th, 2011

SHE SIMPLE DOESN'T CARE..BECAREFUL WITH DIANOSING...BABIES DON'T HAVE A HEARBEAT AND SHE DON'T CARE TO DO AN UNLTRSOUND AND WEEKS LATER THEIR WERE DIE.