A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Robert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Robert, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Robert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Robert graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Robert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca M Robert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Robert practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Robert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Robert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.